miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2016

                                                                   
                         My name is Abraham Lincoln, I was born 12 th Febrary 1809 in Hodgenvill, Kentucky United States.


                        I `m famus because I was the president of the America from  1861 to 1865.


                        I had five children called Robert Todd Lincoln, Edward Baker Lincoln, William Wallace Lincoln and Tad Lincoln. My mother called Nancy Lincoln and my father called Thomas Lincoln. My father was born in 6 th oj January 1778 in Rockingam United States and he died  17 th January and my mother was born 5 th Febrary1784 in Virginia United States she died 5 th of October 1818. I married with Mary Todd Lincoln in 1846.

                     
                        I was a political and a lawyer. I was the sixteenth president in America.

                        Are to end of the civil war and seven provinces became independence.

                        I was murdered 15 th of April 1865 in Theatre Ford, Washigton 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario